Drop-in sessions are available at the locations below. Click each one for details:
- Nailsea (65 High St)
- Nailsea (Methodist Centre)
To find out if you can arrange a pre-booked appointment come to a drop-in session, email, or call our Adviceline. Unfortunately we are not able to offer appointments for every issue.
Write to us at the following address:
Citizens Advice North Somerset
PO Box 678
British Sign Language
You can book an appointment with a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter at any of our locations by email, text relay, or in person.
A series of BSL videos are available on benefits, debt, education, employment and how a Citizens Advice Bureau can help you.
Call our Adviceline on
03444 111 444
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
This is a national phone service delivered by local offices and national call centres. A Text Relay service is available for people with hearing loss and/or speech impairment to access the telephone system - 03444 111 445.
Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.
We have a Help to Claim service that can support you in the early stages of your Universal Credit claim, from the application through to your first full payment. You can:
- call us for free on 0800 144 8 444 (advisers are available 8am to 6pm, Mon to Fri)
- chat to us online (look for the "Talk to an adviser" box on this page)
- speak to us face to face if you live or work in North Somerset (please visit any of our drop-in sessions, or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment)
- read our online advice
Other useful numbers
- Citizens Advice Consumer helpline - 03454 04 05 06
- Macmillan Cancer Support - 01934 836218 / 07580 164557
- Office Number - 01934 836201 (no advice can be given from this number)
You can find consumer advice online, but we also have a Citizens Advice Consumer Service which provides advice on issues around buying goods or services. This includes being treated unfairly by a trader, receiving a poor service or you may want to switch energy suppliers or cancel a contract.
If you have access to the internet, there's practical, reliable advice available from Citizens Advice:
- Home page
- Chat with an adviser online
- Chat with us online about money problems or debt
- Get help applying for Universal Credit
- Contact our consumer service
- Macmillan Cancer Support
North Somerset local information is available from:
Polscy tlumacze i doradcy dostepni sa w naszej siedzibie ‘Badger Centre’ w Weston-super-Mare w poniedzialki od 10.00 do 12.00.
We run a Polish Clinic every Monday from 10am to 12noon at the Badger Centre in Weston-super-Mare.