Coronavirus Emergency - sources of help and advice
Our face to face services may be closed at the moment, but our team is still here to help you and give free, impartial advice. You can get in touch in a number of ways:
- Online - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Phone - 03444 111444 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Client line - 01934 836200
- Email - email@example.com (please allow 5 working days for response)
- Universal Credit Help to Claim - 0800 144 8 444
- Citizens Advice Consumer Service - 03454 04 05 06
- Twitter - @CAB_NSomerset
- Facebook - @CitizensAdviceNS
For more sources of help, please see our coronavirus page.
Volunteer with us
Our volunteers come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do. Could you join them?
You’ll get 100% support, full training and your expenses paid. We are committed to equal opportunities for our workers and clients, and welcome volunteers regardless of race, gender, sexuality or disabilities.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We are fully committed to stand up and speak up for those who face inequality and disadvantage.
You can help us by reading about our equality and diversity work and supporting our events and campaigns.
We need your help
Your donations will help us to keep giving advice for free.
Last year we:
- helped 8,061 people
- dealt with 22,816 individual problems
- gained £7.9m in unclaimed benefits
- helped to manage nearly £15m of debt