Coronavirus Emergency - sources of help and advice
We are unable to offer a face to face service at the moment but you can still get advice from Citizens Advice North Somerset:
- Online - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Phone - 03444 111444 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 5 working days for response)
We have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. Please see our COVID secure certificate
- Debt and money (from Citizens Advice)
- Coronavirus and your money (from Money Advice Service)
- Coronavirus advice and support (from National Debtline)
- Business debt and coronavirus (from Business Debtline)
- For personal debt, contact National Debtline. Webchat is available. Or call 0808 808 4000.
- For business debt, contact Business Debtline. Webchat available. Or call 0800 197 6026.
- Universal Credit (from Citizens Advice)
- Contact the Help To Claim service. Webchat is available. Or call 0800 144 8 444.
- Understanding Universal Credit (from gov.uk)
- New video service for deaf claimants accessing Universal Credit (from gov.uk)
- Contact Tax Aid or call 0345 120 3779.
- If you run a business or are self-employed and are concerned about paying your tax due to coronavirus, you can call HMRC’s helpline for help and advice: 0800 024 1222.